Peace House Mission
Peace House is a charitable organization dedicated to ending family violence and abuse in the community through education, outreach, support services, and shelter.
Peace House has 25 professional full and part-time staff with an annual budget of $1.3 million.
- 99 adults and children were served through our shelter program for over 2,400 nights of safety.
- 479 calls for help answered through the 24/7 crisis helpline.
- Over 1,000 hours of individual therapy conducted with 86 adult and 35 child victims of domestic abuse.
- 3 outreach offices in Summit and Wasatch Counties serving 219 clients outside of the shelter setting.
- Volunteers of the Year: Kappi Bliss, Tami Whisker, Patti Wells, Nancy Tosti
Hours and Locations
Free and confidential help and support for victims and survivors of domestic violence is available 24/7 at 800-647-9161. If you or someone else is in immediate danger, or in an emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
A trained victim advocate will provide immediate assistance for callers in emergency situations and answer their questions. All services are provided free of charge to those seeking help from Peace House.
1960 Sidewinder Drive, #208, Park City, UT 84060
Monday –Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Notable Media Mentions
Peace House director received Park City leadership award, click here.
Peace House luncheon will honor Patten: Former director will speak