Non-Monetary Donations Make a Difference
In-kind or non-monetary contributions are items, products, or services that are donated to Peace House. These valuable resources are used for day-to-day operations at the shelter and given to families who live there. In keeping with our values of treating everyone with respect and dignity, we ask that all donations should be clean and, if used, in excellent condition. These items help as much as financial contributions in meeting the needs of the families who call Peace House home.
Please contact our In-Kind Donations Coordinator, Kathy Churilla at 435-649-6823 if you would like to make an in-kind donation.
(2) Blue Ray DVD player’s are needed for the shelter. If you can donate 1 or all, please let us know.
Local gift cards for necessary goods such as clothing, prescriptions, or food are always appreciated. Cards from stores such as: TJ Maxx, Rite Aid, Walmart, Great Clips, Smith’s, Maverick etc. in denominations of $10-$20 are always of great help.
Critical Immediate Needs
- Women’s socks
- Women’s Winter Boots (all sizes)
- Women’s Coats and Gloves (medium to 2XL)
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Disinfecting Wipes
- Garbage Bags (kitchen size)
- Over the Counter Pain Relievers / Cold and Flu Relief (must be sealed)
Along with our immediate needs, we always appreciate certain items to keep Peace House running strong and serving our clients. These items include:
- Hand Soap and Hand Sanitizer
- Ziploc Bags (all sizes)
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine Napkins and Tampons
- Large and Small Garbage Bags
- Pain Relievers (ibuprofen, acetaminophen)
- Cold and Flu Relief
- Laundry Detergent and Fabric Softener
- New Pillows
- New Twin-Sized Sheets and Bedding
- Antibacterial Wipes
- DVDs (in new condition)
- Gift Cards to Local Businesses (any denomination)
We are currently unable to accept personal hygiene items, canned goods, used clothes, or toys.