Peace House Pillars of Giving
The Peace House Pillars of Giving is a fiscally annual (July 1 - June 30) giving program made up of financially committed individuals and private foundations whose annual donations allow for Peace House to end interpersonal violence and abuse and empower survivors to heal and thrive by providing support services, safe housing, and prevention education.
Our Pillars of Giving are:
$1,000 - $2,499
Educate children, parents, and faculty in all schools in Summit and Wasatch counties.
$2,500 - $9,999
Case management and therapy sessions for those affected by domestic abuse.
$10,000 - $19,999
House families seeking safety in the emergency shelter.
$20,000 - $49,999
Empower of interpersonal violence start a new life while receiving critical services at Peace House. Your name can appear on the Thrive Wall in the new community campus.
Help those in transitional housing and childcare programs thrive with the offering of these new services. Your name can appear on the Thrive Wall in the new community campus.
Benefits & Opportunities
As an annual partner of our Pillars of Giving, you will receive the following benefits and opportunities:
- Invitation to Peace House Pillars of Giving Thank You Event
- Pillars of Giving pre-party at our annual movie
- Recognition on our website and on our donor screen in the new campus
- First opportunity to purchase or sponsor a table at our Spring Luncheon, which sells out annually
- For EMPOWER and THRIVE level only, invitation to all Peace House special events and opportunity for recognition on the Thrive Wall
- For THRIVE level only, an invitation to an exclusive private dinner