Peace House Pillars of Giving
The Peace House Pillars of Giving is a fiscally annual (July 1 - June 30) giving program made up of financially committed individuals and private foundations whose annual donations allow for Peace House to fulfill its mission of breaking the cycle of abuse within our community.
Our Pillars of Giving are:
$1,000 - $2,499
Educate more than 10,000 children, parents, and faculty in all schools in Summit and Wasatch counties.
$2,500 - $9,999
Case management and therapy sessions for those affected by domestic abuse.
$10,000 - $19,999
House families fleeing abuse in the Peace House shelter expanding in 2019.
$20,000 - $49,999
Empower those fleeing domestic abuse to start a new life while receiving critical services at Peace House. Your name will appear on the THRIVE wall in the new community campus.
Help those in transitional housing and childcare programs thrive with the offering of these new services. Your name will appear on the THRIVE wall in the new community campus.
Benefits & Opportunities
As an annual partner of our Pillars of Giving, you will receive the following benefits and opportunities:
- Invitation to Peace House Pillars of Giving Thank You Event
- Pillars of Giving pre-party at our annual movie
- Recognition on our website and on our donor screen in the new campus
- First opportunity to purchase or sponsor a table at our Spring Luncheon, which sells out annually
- For EMPOWER and THRIVE level only, invitation to all Peace House special events and opportunity for recognition on the Thrive Wall
- For THRIVE level only, an invitation to an exclusive private dinner